Just Imagine if you are given a lot of money and told to buy a MotorBike. Which one will you opt for? Definitely, you’ll start to think of the Fastest Bike in the world. Not only you’ll start to think, but will also start taking some of them into consideration. The latest Technologies of today’s world has provided us with a number of different variants of Motorcycles.
Since 1885, when the first Motorbike was launched, a lot many changes has been seen in these bikes. Not only the model but the engine, power, speed, and many other things got changed and started hitting the roads. If we start to search for these bikes, we may find that they differ from each other by just one or two variants.
Top 10 Fastest Bikes in the World
BMW K1200S (174 miles per hour)
- 1157 cc DOHC, 16 valves four-cylinder engine.
- 6-speed manual transmission.
- Maximum power : 164 HP @ 10250 rpm.
- Maximum torque: 129 Nm@8250 rpm.
- Top speed: 174 miles per hour.
- 0-100 km : 3 seconds.
- Front brakes: 2*320mm disc with four-piston calipers.
- Rear brakes: Single 265mm disc with a two-piston caliper.
The BMW K1200S was one of the most famous and the fastest bike of the year 2008. Launched in the year 2005, this bike caught the eye of many bike enthusiasts. Not only this, because of its handling quality and the top speed of 174-mile p/h it became one of the best selling bikes of its time.
If we talk about its Specifications, it provides a 1157cc engine and a 16 valves 4 cylinder engine. This all comes with the power of 164 HP @ 10250 RPM. Unlike many other Motorbikes, the BMW K1200S provides Single 265mm disc with a two-piston caliper Rear Brakes. This indeed helps in controlling the speed without kissing the Rodes. And yes, like every other BMW vehicle, this one is also an eye-grabbing piece.
Aprilia RSV 1000 Mille (175 Miles Per Hour)
- 998cc four stroke 60 degrees, V-Twin engine.
- Liquid cooled cooling system.
- Multi-plate clutch and 6-speed transmission.
- Maximum power: 141.13 hp@10000 rpm.
- Maximum torque: 107 Nm@5500 rpm.
- Top speed: 175 miles per hour.
The Aprilia RSV 1000R Mille is one of the fastest bike ever made by the company Aprilia. It holds the top speed of 175 Miles P/H. A 998 V-twin engine and a 141.13 hp @ 10000 rpm is something that is too good for a Bike Geek. But unfortunately, the production of this model was stopped and later on changed to RSV 1000R.
The most attractive feature of this bike is its Liquid cooling system, which helps in taking some long runs. Not only this, this amazing bike can reach 0-140 kmph in just 10 secs. If you are truly a bike enthusiast, then you should definitely check this one.
MV Agusta F4 1000R (184 Miles Per Hour)
- 998cc, four cylinders 16 radical valves, DOHC liquid-cooled engine.
- Maximum Power:174 HP
- Maximum Torque: 115 Nm @10000 rpm.
- 6-speed transmission.
- Top speed: 184 miles per hour.
- Front brakes: Dual 320mm disc with four pistons radial caliper.
- Rear brakes: Single 220 mm disc with 2 pistons radial caliper.
The MV Augusta F4 1000R is a limited edition Superbike designed by MV Augusta. Its model is always a hot topic for the lovers. Reason being its four pipe under tail exhaust which gives it a perfect Sports Bike look. Since we are talking about its looks, this Motorcycle is loved by most just due to its perfect model.
The small pipe exhausts help the stunt rider to perform stunts in a much easier way. In fact, it also provides a great balance to the body. Talking about its engine, it contains a 998cc four cylinders 16 radical valves supported by DOHC liquid-cooling technology. Also, it can produce a maximum power of 174 HP and max torque of 115 Nm @10000 rpm. One of my favorite feature of this bike is that it can reach 0-100 kmph in just 3.5 seconds.
If you are a Bike racer or even like to perform stunts, just have a look at this perfect Beast.
Yamaha YZF R1 (186 Miles Per Hour)
- 998 cc, liquid-cooled, 16-valve liquid cool inline four-cylinder DOHC engine
- Fuel injection, 6-speed transmission.
- Maximum power:200 HP @13500 rpm.
- Maximum torque: 112.4 Nm@11500 rpm.
- Top speed: 186 miles per hour.
- Feature MotoGP inspired electronic package for high performance.
- Standard traction control, quick launcher, and advanced ABS.
- Front Brakes: 320 mm, four-piston caliper hydraulic dual discs.
- Rear Brakes: 220 mm hydraulic single disc.
The Yamaha is one of the best-known Japanese companies in the world. Its Bikes holds some of the best features paired with great speed. The Yamaha YZF-R1 is also the one with great body design and an ultimate speed. Its highest speed calculated as per the company is 186 kmph.
If we talk about the engine capacity of this Motorbike, it consists the 998 cc engine with liquid-cooled, 16-valve liquid cool inline four-cylinders. It also produces the power of 200 HP @13500 rpm.
Honda CBR1100XX Super Blackbird (190 Miles Per Hour)
- 1137cc, four-stroke, inline-4 engine.
- 6-speed transmission.
- Maximum power: 152 HP.
- Maximum Torque:119 Nm@7250 rpm.
- Top speed: 190 miles per hour.
- Twin balance shaft for exceptional smoothness.
- Front brakes: 310 dual discs with three-piston calipers.
- Rear Brakes: 256 mm single disc with 3 piston caliper.
The Honda CBR1100XX Super Blackbird was launched in back 1996. This model of CBR series was initially launched to compete the Kawasaki Ninja ZX-11. And guess what? it actually gave a very tough competition and even won with the speed of 190 Miles Per Hour. But two years later its competition, it lost its title to Suzuki Hayabusa.
This beautiful creation is one of the fastest bike ever made by Honda. It comes with 1137 cc Four-stroke engine which gives a maximum power of 152 HP with 119 Nm @7250 rpm. One most amazing feature of this bike s that it has the largest-displacement engine in Honda’s CBR range of motorcycles.
Suzuki Hayabusa (194+ Miles Per Hour)
- 1340cc, four-stroke, DOHC, 4-cylinder 16 valves engine.
- 6-speed constant mesh transmission.
- Maximum power:197 hp@9500 rpm.
- Maximum Torque: 155 Nm@7200 rpm.
- Top speed: 194 miles per hour.
- 0 to 60 mph: 2.5 seconds.
- Idle Speed Control System to keep engine stable in different conditions
- Advanced fuel injection system from Suzuki for high combustion efficiency.
- Front Brakes: 2*310 mm discs, Brembo, monobloc radial-mount calipers.
- Rear Brakes: Single 260 mm disc with Tokico calipers
The Suzuki Hayabusa is undoubtedly one of the Fastest Production MotorBike in the whole world. This amazing bike was named after the Japanese name of the bird Peregrine Falcon. It’s the fastest bird in the world which flies at a speed of 203 mph. When this beast reaches 194 mph, it starts getting even close to the Peregrine Falcon.
This Suzuki Superbike holds the capacity of 1397 cc four-cylinder 16 valves, liquid cooled engine which in return gives the power of 197HP@6750 rpm. Adding to its Giant Model, this bike gives the perfect handling to the rider. Its super light Fiber model helps the person to make the perfect turns even at its fastest speed.
In our personal opinion, this bike is the is best for a long journey and road trips.
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R (208.1 Miles Per Hour)
- 1441 cc four valve liquid cooled engine.
- 6-speed transmission and wet multi-disc clutch.
- Maximum power : 197.3 Bhp@ 10,000 rpm.
- Maximum torque:158.2 Nm@7500 rpm.
- Top speed: 208.1 miles per hour.
- 0 to 100 kmph: 2.7 seconds.
- 0 to 200 kmph: 7.2 seconds.
- Front brakes: 2*310 petal discs, four-piston calipers.
- Rear brakes: single 250 mm petal disc, 2 piston caliper.
As the name says, Kawasaki Ninja is one of the best and the most Fastest Bike in the whole world. The ultimate beast has a top speed of 208.1 mph making it the second fastest production motorcycle till date. Also, it is capable to reach 0-60 mph in just 2.5 seconds.
Talking about its special features, this superbike holds the 1441 cc four valve liquid cooled engine which can produce the maximum power of 197.3 Bhp@ 10,000 rpm. It also holds the maximum torque of 158.2 Nm@7500 rpm and the rear brakes of 250 mm petal disc and 2 piston caliper.
The Kawasaki Ninja is indeed worth our money and can live up to the expectations of any rider.
MTT Turbine Superbike Y2K (227 Miles Per Hour)
- Features Rolls-Royce 250-C18 turboshaft engine.
- 2-speed semi-automatic transmission.
- Maximum power: 320 HP@52000 rpm.
- Maximum Torque: 576.5 Nm@2000rpm.
- Top speed: 227 miles per hour.
- Front Brakes: 2*320 mm discs with four-piston Brembo calipers.
- Rear Brakes: Single 320 mm disc with 4 piston caliper.
Have you ever wondered which is the most Beautiful Bike in the World? Well here’s your answer. The MTT Turbine Superbike Y2K is considered as the most beautiful and power bike in the world. Not only this, the superbike Y2K features Rolls-Royce 250-C18 turboshaft engine and known as the most powerful production motorcycle’ by Guinness book of world records.
Talking about its features, this MotorBike provides a 2-speed semi-automatic transmission which helps in producing the Top Speed of 227 Miles Per Hour. Its model is designed in such a manner that while producing the power of 320 HP @ 52000 rpm, it extracts the heat energy from the exhaust and convert it into output power. This is also one of the best features of this superbike.
Kawasaki Ninja H2R (249+ Miles Per Hour)
- 998 cc supercharged DOHC inline-4 engine with 300 H.P power.
- 6-speed dog-ring transmission.
- Highly efficient Kawasaki supercharger to acquire incredible acceleration.
- World-class KYB racing suspension.
- Maximum Power: 310hp@14000rpm.
- Maximum Torque: 156 Nm@12500rpm.
- Top speed: Over 249 miles per hour.
- Front Brakes: 2*330 mm, dual-semi floating, radial mount discs with four-piston calipers.
- Rear Brakes: 250 mm single disc with opposed 2 piston calipers
The second position is occupied by Kawasaki Ninja H2R with the top speed of 249 Miles Per Hour. This second Fastest Bike is a track only bike and is known as the highest production Motor Vehicle till date. It is also known that this superbike holds the power of 300 HP and a Maximum Torque of 156 Nm @ 12500 rpm.
Talking about some special features, the H2R uses Trellis Frame which provides great strength to the model. This bike is also known as the first Naked bike created by Kawasaki. The H2R model of this bike is 50% more powerful as compared to the simpler one. If you are thinking to buy a Sports Bike which is not only fastest by also looks a total Monster, this one is to go for!!
Dodge Tomahawk (420 miles per hour)
- 8.3 liter, V-10 SRT 10 Dodge Viper engine
- 2-speed manual transmission
- Maximum power: 500 hp@5600 rpm.
- Maximum Torque: 712 Nm@4200 rpm.
- Top speed:420 miles per hour.
- 0 to 60 miles: 2.5 seconds.
- Rear brakes: Dual 508 mm 16 piston discs.
- Front brakes: single 508 mm 8 piston discs.
Acing the list of the fastest bike, The Dodge Tomahawk holds the speed of 420 Miles per Hour. Since the year 2003, this bike is holding this position and according to the reports, only 10 of these bikes have been sold til yet and one of them is owned by an Indian as well.
Talking about its features, it consists of 8.3 liters, V-10 SRT 10 Dodge Viper engine which can produce up to 500 HP of power. One most amazing USP of this Bike is that it runs on 4 wheels- 2 in front and 2 at the rear. Since the Tomahawk can reach till 420 Mile Per Hour, it can reach 0-60 in 1.5 seconds.